Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Get your skates out!

For you, it might be spring now, you might start hearing the birds, and see the nice green grass, but no, not for me. When I walk the dog it is a little difficult, because besides our part of the sidewalk everything else is ice. So when I walk Eva I have to walk in a special way so I won't slip. Maybe, I should just get out my ice skates and start skating on our sidewalk! But on Sunday when I woke up I did hear the birds, so that was nice. Even though we still have snow, it is "spring". I am still grooming Eva everyday, but sometimes she doesn't cooperate....
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home