Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, April 14, 2014

10K Run here we go!

Last year, Esther did some jogging, and I would join her. I wasn't very good at it, and couldn't run for a long time. This year I'm a little better, so I decided to do something crazy. REALLY CRAZY. There is this 20K walk every year to raise money for people with cancer, but you have to raise $1,000 each. AND,  this is on the same day as my last day of gymnastics. I wouldn't have time. So, I looked up runs. The 2.6 mile run run would be to easy, but a 10K run, well, maybe? Dad has a friend who does the Boston marathon, and he gave me a running plan. I also got some real running shoes, the shoe place even has a treadmill to run on to make sure your show fits! This is going to be crazy, and the training plan is a 8 week plan. RUNNING HERE I COME! ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home