Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Try Something New A Day, Episode 10.

I haven't done one of these episodes since last year! And, on the poll I have, my mom I mean someone voted for another Try something new a day. SO, I risked myself, and asked Esther if she had anything I could try. She gave me something from the freezer.
                                           Interesting. Smells, Interesting. Taste. I took a small bite. It was OK, I thought I tasted some peanut butter or banana, and maybe  a trace of chick pea,  but on a 1 through 10 scale ( 1 being gross 10 being delicious) It was a 6.( But I didn't finish this bar, and I didn't even get halfway, sorry Esther!)
Tomorrow will be a crafty Wednesday! ~ Abby ca.K.e

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

THERE ARE NO CHICKPEAS!!! STOP THINKING EVERYTHING I MAKE CONTAINS THEM :P

January 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Maybe my taste buds WANT to taste chickpeas, so then it thinks its in everything. OR maybe I just have a bad sence of taste like Gollum
xP

January 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home