Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Try Something New A Day!

Just to let you know, during this post I was not sure if I should publish it or not, I though It was too boring, BUT I am just going to publish it anyways.
                                                   ( Click on the photo to see it up close)

Some foods I just don't like,so I'm going to do something called " Try Something New A Day". What I am going to do is : Try a food that I think I don't like, and I am going to do this whenever I have time.
Today is Tomato soup, I don't like tomatoes, but I love soup, and I hate it when you mix a good food with a bad food. For lunch yesterday we HAD Tomato soup! And mom said I HAD to eat it.
                                              YUCK!
                                                   :) Don't you just love this photo?
                                                     I like this one because of the steam.
                                                         So I tried the soup, it was OK ( in a bad way) I  tried to like it,
                                                       I still don't like tomato soup, but it wasn't THAT bad.

                                            I'm all done, it tasted like tomatoes, mushed and warmed.
                                                      ( yes I tried to make that sound gross ) (hehe)
                                                   Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home