Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Blog Post a Day Keeps The Doctor Away.

Not really, BUT I have not been sick for awhile, here's some photos of ME! Also I'm going to show you some faces = Here they are :) Smile. :D smile with teeth showing. :( frown. ;( Crying. I just got a warning from the blog thingy, it wound't allow any more smiles! OH well, here are the photos :
                                                 Because of the flash I asked Abby to cover my eyes.


                                                Me licking Abby.
                                                    CUTie!
                                                       I hope you enjoyed! Licks and Wags, Eva :p me with my tongue out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home