Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We forgot

SO sorry I have been busy being cute! So I forgot to to blog posts! But, Because I am awake early in the morning, I get all the funny stories like this one that just happened this morning.........
Early in the morning : bla bla bla, Steve grabs Abby's backpack? And goes out the door for work. WHY? did he grap Abby's back pack? It's pink! A little later but still early in the morning: Janice comes and feeds me, bla bla bla, then someone is at the door. It's Steve! With Abby's backpack, he got mixed up with his backpack and Abby's backpack!
I don't know what else to say.
Licks and Wags, Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home