Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You Need To Clean Up!

Did you know I have TWO rooms in the house that our MINE? One of the rooms is my lovely Bedroom, the other room is :::::: The Playroom! The playroom is my room that has all of my toys. The only down side about having two rooms is that I have to clean them. BOTH! Now every Monday I clean my bedroom, BUT my playroom never gets cleaned. 
UNTIL. 
Yesterday night I was  bored and I had a sudded urge to start cleaning up my play room. It was like I was being pulled into the messy place and I started to clean up.
Maybe it was Yoda who used the force and pulled me into my deadly playroom? Naw it was responsibillaty
calling me to start cleaning up. I did not know my playroom had a rug! Until I cleaned up! Do you have a room in your house that just is crying because it is messy? Hurry and go to it and CLEAN IT UP! You should be happy after you clean up the room.
Also I have some very very very very very very grand news.............................. In October.......................................................................................................................................
We are going to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAy! Our Grandpa and Grandma are talking our family. That means seeing my cousins AND my grandperents again!
I will tell you more when I know more.
Happy Abby .k. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home