Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WARNING DEAD MICE AHEAD

If you don't like seeing dead animals then I don't think you should read this.
A couple of days ago Dad got the type of mice traps that snap, we set them up and this morning at 6:38 AM
( right when I was deaming about some one pressing a button that would take you to space).... SNAP!
I woke up, heard the dog scratch in her kennel, and I heard someone going down stairs.
" OH GREAT MOMS GONNA SCREAM RIGHT ABOUT NOW"!
Wait I hear no scream and go back to sleep.
In the morning  when I was SUPPOSED to wake up! ( 7:30 AM) I asked mom if she had gone down stairs yet, she said no. ( so I guess the person who went down stairs was a tooth fairy)
We went down and  I started eating a piece of toast with peanut butter. Mom checked almost every trap except the one under the oven. We thought we know that it was under there, so I told mom to cover her mouth and NOT to scream.
" THEN JANICE STARTED TO OPEN THE DOOR UNDER THE OVEN AND"......................
..........................................................................................................................................................
 In the trap was two mice! TWO! so mom phoned dad ( who came at 11:11 AM to take the trap out)
Here is what the trap looks like. WARNING IF YOU DON"T LIKE TO SEE DEAD ANIMALS THEN
DON"T LOOK!

Abby .k. P.S when we took the mice out Eva was verry curious but we did not let her smell any part of the trap. Eva was not harmed and she has not been because we put the traps where she can't go, so don't worry about her.






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home