Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, February 3, 2012

SHE'S GONE CRAZY!!!!!

Yes Janice has gone crazy!!!! She screams at the floor and stomps on it, them she jumps onto a chair and Abby just shakes her head and kisses me. Also I got to go OUT side!!!! and play in the snow (yay) and with Abby. It was really fun because Abby made a fort and wanted me tto stand on top of it so I did and then she said "AWWWWW Eva you are sooooo cute". I think she has said that 1,002 times.
 Also we  have somethng called MICE Janice hates them and calles then BAD. I am very glad
 she does not call me bad. Janice calles me "CUTE" and I like that  better then BAD . Have a pawesome day.
 love "CUTE" Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home